Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunscreen Momma

   I am visiting my Mother in Florida near the gulf coast.  I packed my running/beach bag last night and expressed disappointment that Mom only had lotion sunscreen.  When I got back this afternoon, she had gone to the store and while there, also bought a can of sunscreen.  It was waiting for me - along with a new tube of lipstick - because she spoils me.  Yay me.
   I picked up the can of sunscreen and was THRILLED!  My Mom does read the blog you know.  The can of sunscreen, shown below, has the new label language.  It contains broad spectrum protection... i.e. both UVA and UVB rays.  It is 30 SPF, because higher than 30 is not really important and saying higher than 50 is no longer legal.  It says water resistant and to reapply... because none of them are water proof and reapplying is always necessary.
   I can't wait to get back to the beach tomorrow and to use my new spray.  

No comments: