Friday, June 11, 2010

Live Long

This morning I told one of my friends that I was going to ready about this new website I heard about called healthy100.org. The commercial I heard made it sound like a public health type of program from the state of Florida, but once on the site I felt that wasn’t the case. It is a hospital generated website and it does have interesting tools and features, including a questionnaire you can take to see what age you might reach. The questions are not all the usual suspects so you might give it a whirl. It does give you a conservative and potential age along with the expected. My numbers ranged from 83-100. I do hope that those would be healthy years! So you can check out the site and see what you think – they have a registration feature – if you like. I am less than enthusiastic because they have their own blog and why would I want to send you away!

No comments: