Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It'll Be Tomorrow

It will have to be tomorrow that I write the blog I had planned for today. I know where I want to take my pontification, but I have not read the article that will be my fodder and the hour is late.

Instead for today, in honor of American Heart Month, I direct you the the American Heart Association's Simple 7. There are seven things that will improve the health of your heart and you can sign up to improve one or more of the areas involved. They include not smoking, eating well, exercising, losing weight, lowering high cholesterol, controlling blood pressure and blood sugar. Click on the link above and get started now.

If you happen to be in Arcadia, Florida tomorrow, please come to Desoto Memorial Hospital to hear me speaking about Smoking and Heart Disease!

Tomorrow - misleading advertisements....

No comments: