Saturday, April 9, 2011

Parking Lot Exasperation

For the record - I had to spell that word phonetically in a google search engine to remember how to really spell it - thank goodness for phonetics and that early parochial school education :)  I wrote eggzasperation HA!!

So what got me exasperated?, you might ask - and I would be obliged to answer....

I was attempting to leave the grocery store parking lot this afternoon when a back up of multi directional proportions occurred - no one in and no one out - not right not left not front not back - all because someone just HAD to have that fourth spot from the front - REALLY?

To which I was compelled to "shout", "Good grief! 
Are you afraid you'll burn a calorie or something?"


sigh - end of semester time is high stress - I could find myself on the wrong end of a punch....

No comments: