Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Scoop that Poop

Throughout this day I had several "thoughts" on what to write in the blog tonight.  I have something left over from yesterday, I watched a Webinar which demonstrated a very cool interactive resource you have to see, and I came across an article about X rays which is always a topic of interest - but as I dallied with some last minute surfing I came across the How To for the day on my iGoogle home page.  

It was a link to a WikiHow page which I will attach after just a few more words.  It is blog relevant because sometime last year I remember telling you that I heard some people talking in my apartment complex and one said, "Oh they forgot their poop." Or something like that (I found the post, its at the end of this odds and ends) - and LA posted afterwards about how bad it is when people do not scoop their poop - okay , their DOG's poop.  The poop dialogue went on a bit - not that people should not clean up after their pets, just that oh my gosh, there are little poop scooping kiosks for goodness sakes and today - an actual HOW TO - which I can't resist sharing with you. 

(tomorrow we can get back to why x rays are not healthy)

No comments: