Thursday, August 11, 2011

Financial Health

This short post regards the financial health of the individual who is offered a deal to buy an expensive item on credit when they have NO Credit and the financial health of the country when banks and businesses do that.

I think that it is reckless and leads to economic problems for all of us.

I am inspired to make this declaration after days of hearing the same advertisement from Krazy Kevin Powell while I listen to the radio on line.

I wasn't able to find the ad in text - but to the best of my recollection it involves two or three people giving testimonials about how they had no credit, and were able to buy a motorcycle/or car.

One person specifically says that he had bad credit because "I did not pay my bills" but Krazy Kevin Powell... blah blah blah...

All I can say is "Are You KIDDING me?"

1 comment:

Remedies said...

I think that it is reckless and leads to economic problems for all of us.