Monday, August 8, 2011

Learning to Teach

There is a great deal to be said of the title of this post - but alas I cannot.

Today I began my four day crash course for planning my first college teaching experience.  I have to create the syllabus, content, testing, etc.

Tonight we were asked to read three chapters, an article and to write a two page paper.  At this point, my paper is two and a third pages long and I need to edit it.

I may not be able to blog this week - but I am always thinking of you!

I am teaching Human Sexuality this fall so prepare yourself for some interesting blogs :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... brings back memories, eh? I'm so jealous of your class - what a fun one to teach! Looking forward to those posts... ;)
-Jess

deedeeski said...

YES - except the instructor does not have a sexy scotish accent AND he is a smoker HA